Price – Compliments of my guy Ben (a Box of 5 which contains 10 cigars total can be had at Famous Smoke shop for $10.50/stick)
Size – 7 X 54
Beverage – Red Bull
Strength – Sly (3/4)
Rating – Expendables (8/10)
On our first time getting together to HERF, Ben and I were discussing Cigar Dojo and he asked if I had ever tried the Nunchuck. I had replied that I hadn’t and lo and behold the next time we HERF Ben comes through with one! The Nunchuck is comes with two cigars attached by a long pigtail inside of one large sleeve, hence the name. Here are my thoughts:
1) Excellent burn, great construction, easy draw
2) The Nunchuck is a stronger smoke and definitely a solid Sly. If you are not accustomed to smoking fuller body cigars, I’d call it an Arnold. I made sure to have a meal beforehand and I would suggest the same for others, regardless of smoker experience level.
3) This might sound crazy, but I found the Nunchuck to have that sort of raisin/peppery like taste that you experience when chewing Red Man tobacco. I really enjoyed the smoking experience and the array of flavors and transitions keeps you engaged.
4) My smoke time was one hour and five minutes
Now to the two questions:
1) Would I smoke it again? Yes
2) Would I give it humidor space? Yes
As stated above I really enjoyed the Nunchuck. Drew and I have consistently discussed the importance of that “it” factor when you get to the magical $10+ price level and I felt the Nunchuck delivered. With that being said, I believe the cigar is best enjoyed by full body smokers and may not appeal to the consistent mild to medium cigar guy/gal. All in all, great smoke and I will seek more of these out for my own humidor, thanks again Ben!