Price – Submitted by Famous Smoke Shop for review (5 pack – $21.99) Buy the House of Capulet, available only at Famous Smoke!
Beverage – Bottled Water
Size – Robusto (5 X 54)
Strength – Bruce (1/5)
Rating – Sabotage (6/10)
Wrapper – Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder – Nicaragua
Filler – Nicargua/Honduras
The House of Capulet is a cigar made for Famous Smoke and comes adorned in a cool clear wrapper and sweet white band with red lettering. I couldn’t help but think of the Bulls home uniforms. Here are my thoughts:
1) Excellent construction, great burn, perfect draw.
2) I found this to be a very mild cigar and felt the Bruce is an appropriate strength level.
3) I tasted some sweetness and cedar mostly.
4) Smoke time was one hour and fifteen minutes.
Now to the questions:
1) Would I smoke it again? Yes
2) Would I give it humidor space? Yes
I’m not usually a fan of milder cigars, but again we come back to the trusty old subject of humidor utility. The Capulet would serve two main purposes in my humidor which would be: 1) A light breakfast smoke that is very affordable and 2) A light smoke that can be handed to a buddy that normally doesn’t smoke cigars who happens to decide to join you for a HERF. I really think the Capulet is also a great cigar for newer smokers looking to work their way into the hobby as well. With all that said, the Capulet is a solid cigar at a great price and can serve multiple roles in the humidor.
Until next time friends!
Pick up the House of Capulet at Famous Smoke
Price – Provided by Famous Smoke Shop (5 pack for $26.99 or $5.40/stick)
Beverage – Ultra Blue Monster
Size – Stocky Bully Robusto (5 X 56)
Strength – Bruce/Demi (1.5/4)
Rating – Sabotage (6/10)
It has been quite a while since I’ve smoked a Romeo and after giving this a couple spins, here are my thoughts:
1) I was initially worried about construction as a little wrapper fell off on the cut, but no issues after. Overall, above average construction, easy draw, good burn.
2) I found this to be a rather light cigar for me, but it did pick up a little strength as it progressed. With that being said, it’s an upper level Bruce or lower level Demi depending on one’s strength tolerance.
3) I found this to be a creamy smoke with a hint of sweetness.
4) My smoke time was about one hour and ten minutes
Now to the two questions:
Would I smoke it again? No
Would I give it humidor space? No
I believe the Havoc can serve various roles in a humidor. If you’re a veteran and a breakfast cigar smoker, I believe this cigar would pair well with coffee and can fill that role in your humidor. Additionally, if you’re a newer smoker the Havoc can serve as a solid, affordable, medium cigar as you ease into the cigar world and build your strength tolerance level. Overall the Havoc is not a bad cigar, but just didn’t really fit the profile of what I normally like to smoke and thus my review is highly personalized. Until next time my friends!
Romeo y Julieta Smokes Available at Famous Smoke